Saturday, July 19, 2014

....or how to spot a fake female profile on Facebook.

 I've had Facebook sense it's inception and as a single guy I'm skeptale. I don't have six pack abs, rugged good looks and muscles on my hair so when an attractive female (or any for that matter) messages me or adds me as a friend, I get suspicious.

After years of observing and gathering clues (nowadays people just hack into facebooks and look at log in locations, but I'd rather do things legally) I have gathered some helpful hints on how you can spot a fake account. This may be useful to guys who have a girlfriend who's trying to "set him up" to test his faithfulness.

1. Empty Profile This can be tricky since even real females have empty "about me's." I remember back on Myspace we all use to have very indepth bios. You needed to take a week off from work just to read one. On Facebook no one seems to bother. Regardless, it's not just the about me. It's also the education, work history etc. If a female has her Current city, hometown, work history, education history and about me all blank. You have reason to doubt.

 2. Year account was created By now all your friends either have a Faceook account or have told you why they don't.I highly doubt a random female who just made an account would add you. A real female who doesn't know you would be busy adding her real friends ad coworkers. Check the year the page was created if it says this year, I'd have my doubts about it.

 3. Friends The number of friends they have is irrelevant, but WHO they are is. Are they in the same country? Are they friends with any of your haters?

 4. Photos Some people are more creative than this. Some might steal a "normal" looking girls photos from Facebook or any social networking site, as well as her bio, fill out the entire profile, wait maybe a year or so to add you and add a bunch of random people to make it look convincing. In this case you look at photos. More specifically tagged photos. A real person is usually tagged in photos by real life friends and family, when they're not it's usually the clincher for me. How many photos does that person have? Do they add new ones frequently and tag anyone else who may be in them?

 5. Content What the person posts is another big factor. Some fake female accounts will post about being horny and where you can go to watch them on cam. Others may not post links but will talk more about sex than a drunken predator. When a girl sounds more like a guy than you do that's usually an indication she is one. How frequent she posts is another clue. Real females are busy. Working or in school. If a female updates her status a million times a day, she may be a fake.

 Separately, each one of these does not mean she is fake. A combination of them usually does. These are what I usually look at and can spot a fake a mile away. Have any questions about how to spot a fake, male or female?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

.SALE!

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget